- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: AG1AC CARGO
AmeriGlide AC Cargo Lift
From the makers of the bestselling stair lifts comes this handy AmeriGlide cargo lift which runs on standard household electrical current. Sporting a 300 pound weight capacity* and made for user self-installation, you'll never need to worry about accidentally falling or injuring yourself while moving heavy furniture or appliances up and down stairs again. These cargo lifts are excellent solutions for residential users who regularly need to move items to attic or basement storage areas, as well as a useful industrial tool for facilitating the transfer of parts and products in multilevel commercial environments.
* Weight capacity for track length over 20 feet is 250 pounds.
* Connecticut, Michigan and Washington residents: Please check your local code requirements to ensure proper compliance.
Product Specifications *
- Drive Type: Cable
- Battery Powered: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Basic Installation Included: No
- Standard Capacity: 300 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 16'
- Max Track Length, Optional: 25'
- Track Material: Aluminum
- Swivel Seat: No
- Flip-Up Seat: No
- Flip-Up Armrests: No
- Constant Pressure Controls: Yes
- Footrest Safety Sensor: No
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 18.5"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 13.75"
- Track Footprint: 10"
* Specifications are subject to change.
|Really a Back saver!|
Apr 19, 2011 2:14 AM
|Head Brewer from Minneapolis/ Bar application would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
|Pros||Easy install, quick and quiet cargo transporter.|
|Cons||The Cargo lift says it's rated at 350lbs but it's labeled on the motor housing as 300lbs. You must balance cargo over motor housing (cargo basket flexes easily). Must hold button to operate lift does not lock in operating position.|
|Service & Delivery||A+ communication from sales staff|
|Nice product. Very fast and easy shipping. Will it hold up for years for keg transport?|
|0 of 1 person found this review helpful|
Free In-Home Warranty doesn't apply to the AmeriGlide Traveler.