Call us now at 1 (800) 736-0183.
- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: HERC 750 Residential
The Hercules II 750 Residential Vertical Lift by AmeriGlide is an affordable solution for wheelchair accessibility in your home! This powerful residential vertical lift boasts a 750-pound weight capacity and is equipped with a solid lift platform measuring in at 36" x 54". Equipped with weather-resistant controls and built to last for years, the Hercules II epitomizes safety and dependability in home platform lifts.
Other features include:
- Assembly required
- Safety pan included
- AC-powered motor uses high-strength ball screw drive
- Paddle platform controls
- Top limit switch lets you set the stop-height at your preferred elevation up to 171 inches!
- Bottom limit switch also included
- ASME A18.1, Section 5 - "Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts" compliant when properly configured
- CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - "Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment" compliant when properly configured
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lb
- Standard Lift Height: 53"
- Arrives Assembled: No
- Maximum Lift Height: 171"
- Standard Drive System: Ball Screw Drive
- Optional Drive System: None Available
- Battery Powered Option: Yes
- Constant Pressure Platform Controls: Yes
- Keyed Controls: Optional
- Keyed Call-Send Controls: Non-Keyed, Keyed, Wireless
- Standard Platform Size: 36" x 54" (34" Usable Width)
- Optional Platform Sizes: 36" x 60" (34" Usable), 42"x 54" (34" Usable), 42" x 60" (40" Usable)
- Standard Platform Configuration: Straight-Thru Access
- Optional Platform Configurations: Same Side Entry-Exit, 90 Degree Adjacent Access
- Grab Rail: Included
- Guard Panel: 42"
- Call-Send Controls: Optional
- Maximum Stops: 3
- Emergency Stop Platform Control: Included
- Upper Landing Gate: Optional
- Alarm Button: Optional Audible Alarm, Lighted Button
- Platform Type: Solid with Non-Skid Coating
- Lower Access Ramp: Fixed, Optional Automatic
- Upper Access Ramp: None Available
- Lift Speed (FPM): 10
- Portable: None Available