- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: SL-RAVEREC
The AmeriGlide Rave is already catching the attention of industry experts who have praised it for its small foot print (taking up less than a foot of space when folded), easy installation, innovative track design, and safety features. And best of all, now you can own a reconditioned AmeriGlide Rave stair lift for hundreds less than you'd pay for a new model! We guarantee our reconditioned units to be indistinguishable from a brand new lift, and we back that claim up with a 3 year warranty on the drive train and a 1 year warranty on all component parts.
Call a mobility specialist today to order your very own AmeriGlide Rave!
**Please Note** The Rave's swivel seat only rotates 90° for top landing exit. It does not rotate for the bottom landing.
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Self Installable: Yes
- Basic Installation Included: No
- Standard Capacity: 350 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 16'
- Max Track Length, Optional: 32'
- Track Material: Aluminum
- Swivel Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests: Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls: Yes
- Footrest Safety Sensor: Yes
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 22.5"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 11"
- Track Footprint: 7"
- Warranty: 1 Year Components & 3 Year Drive Drain
- Track Width: 4.875"
- Call Stations Included: Yes-Wireless