- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: SL-VESTA
The AmeriGlide Vesta is an excellent stair lift that comes with a rack and pinion system and shock-absorbent, padded seat for a smooth, secure and comfortable transit up and down the stairs. The Vesta is backed by our leading 10-yr drive train warranty and 5-yr warranty on components (excl. battery). It also supports users up to 300 pounds and it's designed to meet all safety regulations in the US for both private and public buildings*.
ETL 3137712; Conforms to ASMI Std A17.5; Certified to Can/CSA B44.1
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Self Installable: Yes
- Basic Installation Included: No
- Standard Capacity: 300 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 16'
- Max Track Length, Optional: 32'
- Track Material: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Swivel Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests: Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls: Yes
- Footrest Safety Sensor: Yes
- Seat Width, Min: 16.5"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 22.5"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 14"
- Track Footprint: 6.25"
- Warranty: A 5-year period on all component parts of the lift, and a 10-year period on the motor and gear.
- Track Width: 2.5"
- Digital Diagnostics Display: No
- Call Stations Included: Yes - Wireless
Oct 3, 2013 10:18 AM
|Big O Bill from California would not recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||Retired|
|Pros||I don't know as it isn't working yet.|
|Cons||Poor technical support. Incomplete installation instructions.|
|Service & Delivery||Service poor, delivery good.|
|I receive delivery of the Vesta in June. After finding out that the installation cost was going to be almost $600.00 I decided to install it myself. This turned out to be a bigger job than I expected. I called AmeriGlide for some advice. It seemed that every time I called I got a recording telling me that they would call me back. It took several calls before someone called back. They arranged to have a local contract technician come to my home. It took several weeks for him to show up even though I was calling him every day. It is now October. The tech has come out three times. Yesterday he came out and "completed" the installation. He ran the chair from the top of the stairs to the bottom, finished putting the bottom cap on the rail, and then left. As soon as he was out the door I tried the lift and it would not work. I tried to catch him but he was already gone.|
|1 of 1 person found this review helpful|