- Manufacturer: Acorn Stair Lifts
- Model Number: ACORN120USED
Used Acorn 120 Stair Lift
If you're seeking an affordable stair lift that's reliable and compact, our used Acorn 120 units are an excellent choice. The Acorn 120 is powered by a DC battery that retains a constant charge, keeping you mobile even when your home loses electricity. The built-in swivel seat and footrest also fold up when the stair lift is not in use to make room for foot traffic on your stairs. A sturdy and intuitive hand remote gives you complete control of your stair lift!
* Connecticut, Michigan and Washington residents: Please check your local code requirements to ensure proper compliance.
Product Specifications *
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Self Installable: Yes
- Basic Installation Included: No
- Standard Capacity: 280 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 12'
- Track Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Swivel Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests: Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls: No
- Footrest Safety Sensor: Yes
- Seat Width, Min: 17"
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 23"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 13"
- Warranty: 1 year parts only
- Digital Diagnostics Display: No
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?
Free In-Home Warranty doesn't apply to the AmeriGlide Traveler.