- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: EXPRESS
Unlike other residential dumbwaiters, the AmeriGlide Express dumbwaiter lift uses a special drive train and track system that makes it very easy to install and economical to own. Typical dumbwaiters are built like mini-elevators with complex pulley systems, guide rails and traveling control cables. The AmeriGlide dumbwaiter lift comes from the factory with the entire drive system pre-installed on the underside of the car, and the car chassis/trolley system preinstalled on a section of the track. Installation isn't much more complicated than connecting sections of track, securing the drive cable to the header and wiring the controls and Interlocks. In many cases, a full day of installation time can be cut from the process. That's real savings!
The AmeriGlide Express' drive train system is actually borrowed from our line of stair lifts - a system that has been proven reliable over decades of use. Its benefits are many: The dumbwaiter rides on a single extruded aluminum track, eliminating the time and expense of assembling complex multi-channel rail systems. Wiring is greatly simplified because the cable-drum drive system is an integral part of the car. The bottom line is you get a reliable dumbwaiter that installs quickly - saving you significantly on the overall cost.
- 20" wide x 20" deep x 30" high standard car
(custom sizes available up to 30" x 30" x 36")
- Durable ivory powder coated steel panel walls and doors
(stainless steel available)
- Car and drive system are factory installed on a section of track
- Automatic, low voltage control switches
- Low voltage hoistway door interlocks
- Standard and final limit switches
- Plug-in temporary bypass control to facilitate installation and maintenance
- Capacity - 100 lbs.
- available up to 200 lbs.
- Travel - Up to 32'
- Track - Extruded aluminum
- Stops - 2, 3, or 4
- Speed - 20 feet per minute
- Hoistway door interlocks - G.A.L. interlocks or electromechanical interlocks
- Controls - 2 Call-Send controls, 24V
- Cable - Aircraft cable rated at 1,800 lb. breaking strength
- Motor - 1/3 hp, 90 VDC motor
- Warranty - 2 year warranty on parts and 5 years on the drive train
- Electric supply - 115 VAC grounded outlet
- Designed to meet ANSI standards
|So Easy !|
Sep 1, 2013 11:06 AM
|The female fixer from Mt. Juliet Tn would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||All about do it yourself and save some money! Relative intelligence and not afraid to try it!|
|Pros||The groceries fit as does the laundry basket and the tile and mortar for the 3rd floor.....|
|Service & Delivery||Top notch!|
|I installed it myself with no problem.I had the builders alter my blueprints while building my log house,so I was able to install it while the house was under construction.I ran it off of a dedicated extension cord so I had constant power til the full electric was installed in the house( I had a wonderful re pore with the tech,I felt like he was there with me). Such a big help when it came to tiling the 3rd floor bath,it held up to 150 lbs of tile and mortar. Now I wish I had ordered a mezzanine lift so I could go for the ride!|
Free In-Home Warranty doesn't apply to the AmeriGlide Traveler.