- Manufacturer: Cozzia
- Model Number: 16018
Massage Chair 16018
The Model 16018 Massage Chair by Cozzia sports an S-shape backrest for improved body support and an air pressure massage system that is sure to relax your aching legs and feet. The 16018 is pre-programmed with three massage routines, each adjustable to your preferred strength, speed, and intensity. Use the handy LED remote control to adjust each function to your liking, and don't worry about wasting electricity, because this Cozzia massage chair shuts down after 15 minutes of use to conserve power. The back and foot rest feature automatic angle adjustment for a more comfortable position. Massage features include Swedish, Shiatsu, kneading, tapping, rolling, and dual action.
Product Specifications *
- S-Track Ergonomic Back: Yes
- Massage Techniques: Kneading, Tapping, Dual-Action, Swedish, Rolling, Air Squeeze
- Massage Programs: Relax, Therapy, Air
- Partial Massage: Yes
- Partial Massage Programs: None
- Spot Massage: Yes
- Partial/Spot Massage Vertical Adjustment: Yes
- Massage Strength - # Levels: 3
- Massage Speed - # Levels: 1
- Massage Width - # Levels: 3
- Massage Timer: 15 Minute, Auto Shut Off
- Massage Pause: Yes
- Air Squeeze Massage Locations: Seat, Calves, Feet
- Air Squeeze Intensity - # Levels: 3
- Automatic User Height Detection Scan: No
- Legrest Length Adjustment: No
- One Touch Automatic Recline: Yes
- Infinite Position Mechanism: No
- Zero Gravity Position Mechanism: No
- Lumbar Heat: No
- Seat Vibration: Yes
- Controller Type: Wired Remote
- Removable Cushions: Yes
- Reversible Cushions: Yes
- Built-In Casters: Yes
- Auto Self-Diagnostic Check Program: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Overall Height: 45"
- Overall Width: 27.5"
- Overall Depth: 53.5"
- Seat Width: 18.5"
- Seat Depth: 20.9"
- Seat Height - From Floor: 21.7"
- Back Height - From Seat: 30"
- Overall Back Height: 38.2"
- Chair Weight: 135 lb
- Rec. Min Height: 5' 4"
- Rec. Max Height: 6'
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?