- Manufacturer: Cozzia
- Model Number: 16020
Massage Chair 16020
The Model 16020 Massage Chair by Cozzia features auto-scan technology that customizes a massage routine to your specific problem areas. The 16020 is pre-programmed with six massage routines, each alterable by the user to match your preferred level of strength, speed, and intensity. A total body air pressure massage system will soothe the aches and pains of your legs and feet, and the back and foot rest are auto-adjusting to give you the perfect angle for maximized comfort when you recline. LED remote control included. Massage features include kneading, clapping, tapping, rolling, dual action, triple action, and vibration.
Product Specifications *
- S-Track Ergonomic Back: No
- Massage Techniques: Kneading & Tapping, Tapping, Rolling
- Massage Programs: Health Care, Full Body Relax, Therapy, Demo
- Partial Massage: Yes
- Partial Massage Programs: Neck & Shoulder, Back & Lumbar, Seat & Calves
- Spot Massage: Yes
- Partial/Spot Massage Vertical Adjustment: Yes
- Massage Strength - # Levels: 1
- Massage Speed - # Levels: 2
- Massage Width - # Levels: 3
- Massage Timer: 15 Minute, Auto Shut Off
- Massage Pause: No
- Air Squeeze Massage Locations: Seat, Calves, Feet
- Air Squeeze Intensity - # Levels: 3
- Automatic User Height Detection Scan: No
- Legrest Length Adjustment: No
- One Touch Automatic Recline: Yes
- Infinite Position Mechanism: Yes
- Zero Gravity Position Mechanism: No
- Lumbar Heat: No
- Seat Vibration: Yes
- Controller Type: Wired Remote w/ LCD Display
- Removable Cushions: Yes
- Reversible Cushions: Yes
- Built-In Casters: Yes
- Auto Self-Diagnostic Check Program: No
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Overall Height: 47"
- Overall Width: 29"
- Overall Depth: 41"
- Seat Width: 21.7"
- Seat Depth: 22.4"
- Seat Height - From Floor: 21.7"
- Back Height - From Seat: 33.5"
- Overall Back Height: 41.3"
- Chair Weight: 176 lb
- Rec. Min Height: 5' 7"
- Rec. Max Height: 6' 2"
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?