- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: SL-CURVED-USED
An AmeriGlide Used Curved Stairlift is the ideal mobility solution for the consumer on a budget. Because the carriage has been gently used, you can save money while still getting a high-quality stairlift. The rail will be new materials that are custom-built to the dimensions of your stairway for a perfect fit. The rail is mounted to the floor instead of the wall for faster and easier installation, and can be mounted on either side of the stairwell for your convenience. The armrests, seat and footrest fold up and out of the way so your stairlift takes up very little room when not in use. You don't even have to bend over to fold up the footrest thanks to the handy lever that does it for you. Controls are built into the armrest for ease of use. You can even call the stairlift to you with wall-mounted controls, which are especially handy if you do walk up and down the stairs occasionally. Regain your mobility for less with an AmeriGlide Used Curved Stairlift that comes complete with a 1-year warranty on the parts and the drive train! Contact us now for more information.
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Self Installable: No
- Basic Installation Included: Yes
- Standard Capacity: 264 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 19'
- Track Material: Twin Tube Steel Rail with Optional Power Hinged Rail
- Swivel Seat: Yes
- Swivel Seat Rotation: Top Only
- Flip-Up Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests: Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls: Yes
- Footrest Safety Sensor: Yes
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 26.7"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 16"
- Call Stations Included: Yes