Call us now at 1 (800) 736-0183.
- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: AMGHERC2-RES
The AmeriGlide Hercules II 600 Residential porch lift is an economical way to add a robust porch lift to your home. The Hercules II 600 Residential requires some assembly, but once assembled all you have to do is move it in place and secure it. And because it is weatherized, it can be used inside or outside.
Features of the Hercules II 600 Residential include weather resistant controls, motor with screw drive, limit switches, solid platform, automatic folding ramp, and safety pan.
Meets ASME A18.1, Section 5 - "Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts" and CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - "Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment" safety standards.
- Lifting Capacity: 600 lb
- Standard Lift Height: 53"
- Arrives Assembled: No
- Maximum Lift Height: 77"
- Standard Drive System: Acme Screw Drive
- Optional Drive System: None Available
- Battery Powered Option: Yes
- Constant Pressure Platform Controls: Yes
- Keyed Controls: Optional
- Keyed Call-Send Controls: Non-Keyed, Keyed, Wireless
- Standard Platform Size: 36" x 48" (34" Usable Width)
- Optional Platform Sizes: 36" x 54" (34" Usable), 36" x 60" (34" Usable), 42" x 54" (40" Usable)
- Standard Platform Configuration: Straight-Thru Access
- Optional Platform Configurations: Same Side Entry-Exit, 90 Degree Adjacent Access
- Grab Rail: Included
- Guard Panel: 36", Optional 42"
- Call-Send Controls: Optional
- Maximum Stops: 2
- Emergency Stop Platform Control: Included
- Upper Landing Gate: Optional
- Alarm Button: None Available
- Platform Type: Solid with Non-Skid Coating
- Lower Access Ramp: Automatic Folding, Optional Fixed
- Upper Access Ramp: None Available
- Lift Speed (FPM): 10
- Portable: None Available
Feb 6, 2010 4:16 AM
|Da_Kline from Chester Ca. would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||Paraplegic|
|Cons||This vertical lift does not work without power. It's very unsafe and a bit dangerous.|
|There is no way to use it, if the power goes out.|
4 Medical Supplies replies:
Thank you for your review. As mentioned, the manual crank backup requires a 2nd person to operate. If one-person operation during power outages is a priority, the Hercules can be ordered with a "DC Powered" upgrade and batteries. These options allow for operation during power outages.
|9 of 9 people found this review helpful|
|Church's new platfrom lift|
Jan 31, 2013 8:00 AM
|I'm the Contractor from charleston, wv would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||General contractor|
|Great product & well built. This is the 3rd unit we have purchased from 4 Med Supplies.|
|Good Product. Fairly easy to install.|
Jun 16, 2011 9:19 AM
|Handy Randy from Middle River, MD would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||Do-it-Yourselfer|
Nice, sturdy wheelchair lift that works as designed. My son definitely feels safe in it.
|Cons||Assembly instructions are very bad. They are not clear at all and I had to perform trial-and-error to finally get it together. It makes an electrical buzzing noise, that is very annoying. There are some minor damages that are not the result of delivery, but manufacturing.|
|Service & Delivery||Order and Delivery was fine, I had no problems. I did though, have to try a few times to get a response to questions, after delivery.|
|Pretty easy to assemble once we could figure out the directions. Got to get better directions. Once installed, we loved the lift, it works great.|