Call us now at 1 (800) 736-0183.
- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: AMGHERC-600PORT-REFURB
Using a reconditioned platform lift makes mobility even more economical, since it can save you hundreds of dollars. Vertical platform lifts can be the ideal way to make a home or business accessible to those in wheelchairs. And if there's more than one place that needs this kind of accessibility, a portable option can make accessibility affordable and convenient. The Reconditioned Portable Hercules II 600 Vertical Platform Lift is reconditioned to work and look like brand new. It's designed to be your indoor or outdoor lift that's easily moved on casters from place to place as needed to allow people who use wheelchairs and scooters more mobility. A portability package has been added to the standard Hercules II 600, turning it from a high-quality permanent lift to a portable one. This vertical lift has a platform measuring 36" x 48" and a weight capacity of 600 pounds. Contact us today about your reconditioned, portable Hercules vertical lift!
- Lifting Capacity: 600 lb
- Standard Lift Height: 53"
- Arrives Assembled: No
- Maximum Lift Height: 77"
- Standard Drive System: Acme Screw Drive
- Optional Drive System: None Available
- Battery Powered Option: Yes
- Constant Pressure Platform Controls: Yes
- Keyed Controls: Optional
- Keyed Call-Send Controls: Non-Keyed, Keyed, Wireless
- Standard Platform Size: 36" x 54"
- Standard Platform Configuration: Straight-Thru Access
- Grab Rail: Included
- Guard Panel: 42"
- Call-Send Controls: Optional
- Maximum Stops: 2
- Emergency Stop Platform Control: Included
- Upper Landing Gate: Optional
- Alarm Button: Optional Audible Alarm, Lighted Button
- Platform Type: Solid with Non-Skid Coating
- Lower Access Ramp: Fixed, Optional Automatic
- Upper Access Ramp: None Available
- Lift Speed (FPM): 10
- Portable: Yes
- Other Options: Fire-Rather Doors