- Manufacturer: AmeriGlide
- Model Number: BATH-ROLL
AmeriGlide Bathtub Roll-In Conversion Kit
Save hundreds when you purchase an AmeriGlide Bathtub Roll-in Conversion Kit. This kit includes professional installation in the price, although we also offer a DIY option. It works with your existing bathtub and features a non-skid threshold with a smooth entry that meets ADA guidelines, making it a great fit for either residential or institutional use. The installer will cut out a section of your bathtub wall and fit it with end caps for a nicely finished look, ending with a 24" - 32" opening when completed. The AmeriGlide Roll-in Conversion Kit is compatible with any type of tub, takes only 2 hours to install, and can be used 24 hours later. NOTE: Installing this kit on a cast-iron tub will incur a $75.00 upcharge.
Product Specifications *
- Min Opening Width Created: 24"
- Max Opening Width Created: 32"
- Max Tub Wall Height: 19"
- Max Floor Height Difference: 4"
- Step Height Created: N/A - Ramp Created
- Shower Chair Accessible?: Yes
- Bathing Still Possible?: No
- Showering Still Possible?: Yes
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?