- Manufacturer: Sanctuary
- Model Number: 3052DELUXEWC
Sanctuary Deluxe Wheelchair Accessible Walk-In Tub
Most walk-in tubs have doors that open inwardly. If you use a wheelchair, this can make it harder to get in and out of the tub. The Sanctuary Deluxe Wheelchair Accessible Walk-In Tub solves that problem with an outward-swinging door designed just for wheelchair users. Even if you only use a chair some of the time, this feature makes it more convenient to use. You'll have room to pivot sideways on the seat to make transfers easier. Room under the tub allows a lift to be used more conveniently, too. You can enjoy water jets and whirlpool hydrotherapy to help you relax even if you use a wheelchair when you buy the Sanctuary Deluxe Wheelchair Accessible Walk-In Tub.
Product Specifications *
- Door Type: Inward Swinging
- Seat Height: 17"
- Step Height: 7"
- Tub Material: 7 Layer Fiberglass with Marine Grade Resin
- Tub Finish: 3 Layer Marine Grade Gel Coat
- Enclosed On: Front Only, Optional Side Panels
- Extension Panel Included: Yes
- Faucets Included: Yes
- Stainless Steel Frame: Yes
- Grab Bar: Yes
- Overflow Drain: Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Feet: Yes
- Water Jet Option: Yes
- Air Jet Option: Yes
- Dual Water & Air Jet Option: Yes
- Size: 30" W x 52" L - 40 Gallons
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?
Free In-Home Warranty doesn't apply to the AmeriGlide Traveler.