We carry an extensive line of Nova Ortho-Med rolling walkers, also known as rollators. We have models from the Cruiser II ultra lightweight walker to the Mighty Mack heavy duty walker. We offer a diverse line of 3-wheel rollators and 4-wheel rollators so you can select the right model for your individual needs.
Don't miss a step! Go to the store or take walks in the park. It's a proven fact that an active independent lifestyle has many great physical and psychological benefits. Our walkers will promote this healthy lifestyle by making walking easier and more natural.
Benefits of Using a Nova Ortho-Med Rollator / Rolling Walker:
- Larger wheels (swiveling in front) allow for easy maneuvering and less energy expenditure for the user.
- The seat allows for frequent rests breaks as needed;?this decreases anxiety and the fear of falling.
- Anatomical hand grips provide extra comfort when bearing weight through the walker.
- The "Feather Touch" hand brake system allows for safe use on uneven surfaces and locking mechanism when sitting.
- Removable padded backrest provides comfort when sitting and easier transport.
- Basket (included on all models except for 4010) allows independent carrying of personal items or oxygen
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum frame
Disclaimer: Rollators are never to be used as a wheelchair, transport chair, or for the user to sit and scoot themselves. The seat is for stationary use only with the brakes in the locked position. The user also needs to have adequate balance, control, strength, and cognition to use the walker safely and properly. Please consult your physician of physical therapist for a proper referral or recommendation.