- Manufacturer: Acorn Stair Lifts
- Model Number: ACORN120USED
Acorn 120 Stair Lift - Used
If you're seeking an affordable stair lift that's reliable and compact, our used Acorn 120 units are an excellent choice. The Acorn 120 is powered by a DC battery that retains a constant charge, keeping you mobile even when your home loses electricity. The built-in swivel seat and footrest also fold up when the stair lift is not in use to make room for foot traffic on your stairs. A sturdy and intuitive hand remote gives you complete control of your stair lift!
* Connecticut, Michigan and Washington residents: Please check your local code requirements to ensure proper compliance.
Product Specifications *
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Self Installable: Yes
- Basic Installation Included: No
- Standard Capacity: 280 lb
- Max Track Length, Standard: 12'
- Track Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Swivel Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Seat: Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests: Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls: No
- Footrest Safety Sensor: Yes
- Seat Width, Min: 17"
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Unit Footprint, In Use: 23"
- Unit Footprint, Parked: 13"
- Warranty: 1 year parts only
- Digital Diagnostics Display: No
- Call Stations Included: Optional - Depends on inventory available
- Key Lock: No
* Specifications are subject to change.
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?
Free In-Home Warranty doesn't apply to the AmeriGlide Traveler.